Thursday, August 07, 2008

CHEAT, IF IT HELPS YOU!!!

YOU CAN CHEAT ON PRIMARY NOMINATIONS, STEAL DELEGATES AND THEN EMERGE AS THE VICTOR, BUT YOU CAN'T BE A CABBIE FOR OSAMA AND NOT GET FRIED.

THE DNC HAS JUST BURNED UP ANY POLITICAL CAPITAL IT MAY HAVE HAD.

MANY AMERICANS ARE ANGRY!!!!! Those that are not, SHOULD BE.


Bush's crimes were clearly visible. Obama's fraud and willingness to cheat is clearly visible. It's the blatency of these behaviors, that drives the people who object to unprincipled nature, to near insanity, if the hypocrisy, double standards, rules' and laws' violations, are ignored by those who believe they are getting something or some advantage from these unethical practices.

"I can break the rules, You cannot"; "If it's there, take it"; I don't want to break the rules. I don't want the advantage by way of fraud or deceit or theft. Call me old fashioned or not progressive enough, I am an old Liberal Democrat who fails to find satisfaction in hurting and lying to others, to feed my personal desires.

When others seek advantages and gain them, at the expense of my own comfort or safety zones, I grow resentments. Most often, this resentment comes from my own fears and feelings of being threatened, and if I am in a comfort zone that is not impacted by other's immorality, then I don't need the resentment. The answer obviously, is to not be in a position where others who are in or seeking power, can affect you by their lack of moral compass. It creates grave injustices and unfairness.

However, this level of tolerance for other's misdeeds, is not the same as tolerance for diversity, because it speaks to the issue of accountability.

No comments: